Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Airspace!

Airspace is a dedicated aviation forum for professionals and enthusiasts. It is a place where you can discuss and debate about aviation, as well as get the very latest news and updates. Please click here to sign up for a free account today.

Most memorable flight?

Discussion in 'Airline & Airport Forum' started by Berkut, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Berkut

Berkut New Member

Most of us have been flying for a long time, but what flight sticks out in your mind as most memorable and one you always love to share with people? For me it has to be my Aero Peru flight in 1998. I swear, I think the plane had its wings glued on and throughout the entire flight we could hear livestock in the cargo bay. The best part was when we were flying over the Amazon rainforest and plane did an abrupt drop suddenly, it was an amazing feeling. I don't recall if we were just hitting turbulence or what, but I've never felt anything like that in a flight before or after.

patriciacross likes this.
  2. diprod

diprod Member

My most memorable flight was my flight going to LA for the first time. Everything was so surreal for me. It's my first flight! And it was smooth.

3. boytoy143

boytoy143 New Member

My most memorable flight was my first one. It was a week after my college graduation. It took me 20 years before I was finally able to get to ride an airplane. Plus, I was with my closest friends so that first experience was really amazing.

4. CrowdedHighways

CrowdedHighways New Member

My most memorable flight was also my first one. I was 12 or 13 years old, and my parents had somehow managed to keep the flight a secret from me and my sisters for months. I was so excited I could barely function. This experience marked the beginning of my obsession with aviation.

5. vegito12

vegito12 Member

I reckon my flight was from New Zealand to Australia and visiting Sydney was nice and felt nice to see the beaches and trying out the new foods, was a nice experience for me and was around 11 years old and was a new experience for me. I think that the flight was for a few hours and had lunch on the plane, which made me feel satisfied and also had comfortable seats, which made me relax and having soft drinks was nice as the plane was warm inside and needed the cold drinks. It is interesting to see a new country and also nice to see what happens in a different country and also, nice to be with family and enjoying the time we have together.

6. nailah783

nailah783 Member

My most memorable flight was a flight to Alabama. The plane was so tiny. There was barely any room for us. It was a one hour flight from one airport to a smaller one. That was the only flight I can remember being afraid on. It was bumpy and uncomfortable, and I was really young.