Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Airspace!

Airspace is a dedicated aviation forum for professionals and enthusiasts. It is a place where you can discuss and debate about aviation, as well as get the very latest news and updates. Please click here to sign up for a free account today.

New Logo?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ASA, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASA

ASA Administrator Staff Member

Hi,

I think Airspace could do with a new logo? What do you think?
    Please share your thoughts.

2. ASA

As you can probably see we have a new logo. However, it's still design in progress so hopefully the new one should be done soon.

3. ASA

Let us know what you think of the logo. It can always be changed.
    I chose this because it looks clean, modern and sleek.

4. zapper

zapper New Member

The old one was nice and retro, but the new one is much more distinctive and unique.

ASA likes this.
  5. TABL

TABL New Member

I really like it!

ASA likes this.
  6. ASA

Totally agree! I chose this one because, as you said it yourself, it's more distinctive, unique and to me looks quite professional. However, logos are logos, they can always be changed :)

7. Mark

Mark New Member

I like it, but think the spacing needs sorting out a little. Very nice, fits the website nicely.

8. caparica007

caparica007 Member

The new logo looks great, I think the whole site looks great, I really like the background image, makes the site look lighter like if we were flying. :)

ASA likes this.
  9. 1inamillion

1inamillion Member

I totally agree with you. The new one is more distinctive, unique and quiet professional. It is of a size and resolution sufficient to maintain the quality intended by the organization. The logo is to help the reader to identify the facility, and assure the readers that they have reached the right article containing critical commentary about the organization.

ASA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.