Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Airspace!

Airspace is a dedicated aviation forum for professionals and enthusiasts. It is a place where you can discuss and debate about aviation, as well as get the very latest news and updates. Please click here to sign up for a free account today.

New media gallery

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ASA, Sep 15, 2013.

1. ASA

ASA Administrator Staff Member

We have installed a new media gallery at Airspace today. We've been testing it for a few days and here it is. We just love it! What do you think about it?

It's an awesome feature and we hope that you will enjoy uploading and sharing all your media content.
    If you have any questions about this, or need help on how to use it, please get in touch with any of the staff.

patriciacross likes this.
  2. pandandesign

pandandesign Member

I have checked out some of the gallery at this forum. Are those the ones you were talking about? I like those photos, by the way. It reminds me of my trip to China. Ha!

3. ASA

Hi, yes that is indeed. currently there isn't a lot of media uploaded, I'm hoping this may change soon :)

4. pandandesign

pandandesign Member

Oh, I see. Those pictures look very nice. I would like like to see more in the future. Can I upload mine too?

5. ASA

@pandandesign - please feel free to upload your own media!

6. 1inamillion

1inamillion Member

Yes I see them. The pictures are very nice and I would love to see more. Currently there is not a lot of media upload, hoping for some changes.

7. nailah783

nailah783 Member

I did like the pictures on the media. I realize that this is a late post, so some of the pictures may not have been there when other's posted. I like the air photos. These are pictures that no one else can get but someone sitting in the cockpit. I find that to be an extremely interesting point of view.